Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of one you love; if you must steal, steal away from bad company; if you must cheat, cheat death; and if you must drink, drink in the moment that takes your breathe away.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daily Mornings

I knew this had to be coming...a new post!

Woke up to a late morning..It never happened to me before...but the window next to my bed is so put up...that as soon as i open my eyes...the sun shines right onto me...and the 9 0 clock sun makes me go Blind and i go Aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

I feel like Ishan Avasthi...when i spend half an hour in the loo...Brushing!

Put the clothes into the washing machine...I dont understand the Oh so many Buttons on the Automatic washing machine...My granddad does...He has this systematic 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 and start.Byhearted..So i tell him..Dont want to heat up my sleeping brain so early in the morning....for a washing machine..

Drink my cup of tea or coffee for other 20 Mins...

Late...Rush..Shower...Rush ..Breakfast...Have got the Nutella Hazlenut rich Choclate spread Can for toasts..Yum!


...Rush...Rush...Rush...Office...

No comments: